Saturday, May 27, 2017

Conte needs to stay 'many years' at Chelsea

LONDON: Antonio Conte said he would like to remain at Chelsea "for a long time" regardless of hypothesis that the Italian could be enticed by enormous cash offers back home.

Bury Milan have been quick to entice previous Juventus supervisor Conte far from Stamford Bridge, where he has delighted in an eminent first season by winning the Premier League title.

Conte could secure the "twofold" in Saturday's FA Cup last against London rivals Arsenal.

"Right now my circumstance is clear. I have a two-year contract with the club. On the off chance that they give me the likelihood to remain here and augment my agreement, for beyond any doubt I will have the capacity to do this," the previous Italy universal told a news meeting.

"We have a similar thought of our future, the way we need to cooperate to enhance the squad and the group. I am glad, for this season I am cheerful, and I plan to remain here for a long time."

Conte played down discuss setting up an administration at Chelsea however like the one made by Arsene Wenger at Arsenal or Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.

Wenger has been responsible for Arsenal since 1996 while Ferguson kept going 27 years at Old Trafford where he won 38 trophies including 13 Premier League titles.

"It is incredible to remain the length of Ferguson, however you know exceptionally well in present day football it is hard to remain quite a while with a similar club," he told journalists.

"For a mentor the best arrangement is to remain for quite a while at a similar club and assemble something vital.

"Be that as it may, we know current football is risky and our employments relies on upon the outcomes. The main way I know is to attempt to contend and to remain quite a while. This is my expectation."

No comments:

Post a Comment